Stranded Deep can be a pretty difficult survival game for almost all players. Those who want can use the developer console to make things easier.
Survival games like Stranded Deep are known for being brutally difficult, and players must stay on their toes if they want to survive for long. Almost everything in the world is willing and capable of killing the player pretty quickly from sharks to snakes to even spoiled food. Even players who are able to avoid all of the dangers that Stranded Deep poses still may not survive if they are unable to acquire reliable access to food and water.
While not having the proper resources in Stranded Deep is likely to get the player killed pretty quickly, there is actually a pretty good way to avoid death entirely in the game. All the player has to do is be willing to input a few cheat codes in order to circumvent all of their problems. Here are all the console commands that players can input on in Stranded Deep in order to get ahead in the game.
Click the button below to start this article in quick view.
Stranded Deep – All Console Commands
In order to have fun experimenting with all of the different console commands, players will first need to know how to open up the developer console. Players will need to keep in mind that there could be a lot of problems if the player triggers these commands while playing. Some may have unintended bugs or cause the game to crash unnecessarily. It should also be noted that not all of these commands have uses for the everyday player. Either way, the player will first need to hit the () key to open the console and then type in the command to open it. Here are all of the commands and their uses:
- help list – This will show players the list of commands that are available to them.
- help (command) – By typing help followed by the type of command will give a short description.
- fps – This will display the FPS counter.
- clear – this clears out the history of commands.
- dev.log.dump – This creates a log on the desktop.
- dev.log.view – This shows the log directly in the console.
- dev.log.clear – This will clear out the log.
- dev.components.camera.reflections – By activating this the player is able to adjust the fog display.
- dev.god – By typing this in players will be able to completely avoid taking any damage whatsoever or not trigger any negative status effects.
- dev.time (0-24) – By typing this command in followed by a number from 0 to 24 the player is able to change the time of day.
- dev.console – Triggering this will open up the testing menu and then allow the player to spawn any item in the game.
Next: Stranded Deep: Best Items To Craft First (& Why)
Stranded Deep can be played on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
John Boyega Joins Black Lives Matter Protest Despite Fear Of Hollywood Backlash
About The Author