Akkala Tower is the first mission in chapter 4 of Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity. This guide will help players on how to beat this mission.
Akkala Tower is one of the earlier missions available in Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity. This guide will show players how they can beat it. Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity acts as a soft prequel to Nintendo’s legendary Breath of the Wild. Telling the story of the events of the Great Calamity and giving the player context to what happened to Hyrule, players are able to not only control Link but also all of the other champions from the original game. Each comes with its own move sets and abilities that help them tear through hundreds of enemies per level. The Akkala Tower happens fairly early into the player’s time with the game. This guide will show players how they can complete it.
Click the button below to start this article in quick view.
Akkala Tower is the first mission that happens when the player begins chapter 4. The player will need to complete the Freeing Korok Forest mission before unlocking the next chapter. Each mission comes along with its own set of side challenges to keep the player engaged in the mission. This includes capturing bases and finding hidden treasures in the arenas. For this mission, the player is given tons of cutscenes to work with, adding more context to the story. Here’s what players need to do to complete this mission.
How To Beat Akkala Tower in Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
For this mission, the layout is fairly basic, only allowing a few different paths for the player to take. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to complete Akkala Tower.
- Step 1: Defeat a few Yiga Clansmen until two Yiga Blademasters appear. Defeat 2 of them and the Terrako (Baby Guardian) will clear out the bridge by hacking into a bigger Guardian.
- Step 2: Head across the bridge to the next outpost, capture it and charge up Terrako using the blue furnace so it can remove the junk blocking the next bridge.
- Step 3: When crossing the bridge, the gate will be blocked. The player will then need to activate the Guardian on the other side of the gate. To do this, the player needs to turn on four more ancient furnaces. They will appear on the map. Either head there yourself or send your other characters in that direction. Activate them all.
- Step 4: The gate will open, leading into the Citadel. The objective is to find Sooga of the Yiga Clan. From the entrance, head down the hall on the left to find him. After a bit of fighting, he will disappear. Head upstairs and fight a Blue Lynel.
- Step 5: After the Lynel is done for, continue moving forward until you reach a room with Yiga Clan in it. Defeat them all to summon Sooga again. Attack him until he leaves once more.
- Step 6: Continue deeper into the Citadel and fight Sooga for the final time. This will complete the mission.
The main story missions for this chapter are similar in length to the ones before. The real substance comes from completing the side quests in the area. At this point, players are more than halfway done with the game. Take your time and enjoy everything Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity has to offer.
More: How Age of Calamity Adapts Breath of the Wild’s Gameplay & Powers
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is available now on Nintendo Switch.
Space Sweepers Trailer Teases Netflix’s Korean Star Wars
About The Author