It’s fun to mix and match different costumes, but it is also very useful. Here are all of the suits in Spider-Man: Miles Morales and how to get them.
Spider-Man: Miles Morales continues the series trend of providing players with a wealth of fantastic suits that each come with unique status effects and skills. One of the best things about superhero games is being able to unlock lots of colorful costumes to express the player’s individuality. Miles Morales has no shortage of these costumes, but each one must be unlocked in a specific manner.
While it is fun to mix and match different costumes just for fun, it is also very useful to upgrade suits because of their bonus powers. In Miles Morales, players receive Visor and Suit modifications with every suit they unlock. These mods help with things as simple as providing bonus tools, to adding comic book sound effects to the screen when players attack enemies. Here are all of the available suits in Spider-Man: Miles Morales and how to unlock them.
How To Unlock Every Suit In Spider-Man: Miles Morales
- Sportswear Suit: Players will begin the game with this suit already unlocked.
- Great Responsibility Suit: This is the first suit given to the player after the opening mission. It is gifted to Miles by Peter himself. Complete the Parting Gift Mission to receive this suit.
- Homemade Suit: This suit is a combination of a few pieces of clothing that would be easy for a kid to find around the house. This suit is unlocked at Level 5.
- T.R.A.C.K. Suit: This is the first high-quality suit available to players in the game, and serves as the first glance of what sets Miles’ style apart from Peter’s. This suit is unlocked at Level 6.
- Animated Suit: This suit is based on the suit from the Ultimate Spider-Man television show. It is unlocked at Level 7.
- Brooklyn Visions Academy Suit: This suit is the Classic Suit augmented by Miles’ Visions Academy blazer. It can be unlocked at Level 8.
- Crimson Cowl Suit: This suit is unlocked at Level 9.
- S.T.R.I.K.E. Suit: This suit is unlocked at Level 10.
- The End Suit: This suit is unlocked at Level 11.
- Miles Morales 2099 Suit: This suit is unlocked at Level 12.
- Into The Spider-Verse Suit: This suit is a replica of the suit worn in the film, Spider-Man: Into The Spiderverse. It can be unlocked at Level 13.
- Classic Suit: This is the suit that will carry most players through the bulk of the game, and is the canonical suit for the narrative. To unlock this suit, complete the Time To Rally Mission.
- Uptown Pride Suit: This suit is gifted to Miles by the people of Harlem. Complete all App Activities and Crimes to access this suit.
- Bodega Cat Suit: This is the cutest secret suit in the game. Complete Cat’s Pajamas Mission to gain access to this suit.
- Miles Morales 2020 Suit: Complete All Training Missions to gain access to this futuristic suit.
- Programmable Matter Suit: Find All Underground Caches to gain access to this suit.
- Purple Reign Suit: This suit is reminiscent of The Prowler’s costume. Find all Sound Samples to gain access to this suit.
- Spider-Training Suit: Start New Game Plus to unlock this suit.
- Winter Suit: This is the Classic Suit with a holiday twist. Complete We’ve Got A Lead! Mission to gain access to this suit.
Next: Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ending Explained
Spider-Man: Miles Morales is available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
The New ‘Marvel Trinity’ is Finally Official