Find all nine locations for the Finding Bagley side quest in Watch Dogs: Legion and take home the “The One That Got Away” trophy.
In Watch Dogs: Legion, developed by Ubisoft Toronto and published by Ubisoft, players must operate as a hacker in a dystopian London. Players can recruit playable characters to their cause, take photographs in important locations, and remotely commandeer surveillance cameras in order to fight back against a corrupt government. Complete main story missions and side missions in order to collect trophies and rewards.
To complete the Finding Bagley side quest, players will need to take nine photos in order to help jog Bagley’s memory. This quest won’t be available until the player completes all of the main story missions. When the quest is started, players will receive eight distorted images of buildings around London that they must visit and rephotograph. They should be able to vaguely make out the locations in the photos. When the screen says “Target in View: Bagley Memory” the photo can be taken. Then, the player will be rewarded with an audio log from Bagley.
All 9 Bagley Photo Locations in Watch Dogs: Legion
- National Gallery: This photo is located at the north side of Trafalgar Square in the City of Westminster.
- Millennium Wheel: This photo is near the Millennium Wheel on the south side of the river in Lambeth.
- World of Tomorrow: Go to Islington and Hackney to reach the next photo at the World of Tomorrow.
- Brixton Recreation Center: Players can find the next photo at the Brixton Recreation Center in Lambeth, near a bar.
- Crosier and Cherry: This photo can be found in Crosier and Cherry, up the road from TOAN Attack Site in Camden.
- Duck Cottage: Duck Cottage is located on the other side of the greenery surrounding Buckingham Palace in a park.
- Wellington Arch: At the far left of the map, there is the Wellington Arch to the northwest of Buckingham Palace. A photo is located here.
- Guy’s Hospital: In the middle of Southwark is Guy’s Hospital. To the north of the Bricklayers arms is a photo.
- Walkie Talkie Bar: This photo will be available after the other eight have been collected. Go to the Walkie Talkie Bar to take the elevator up to the top and take a picture of London from the balcony.
Once all of the photographs have been collected, go to St. Pancras to give them to Bradley Larsen and finish the quest. Then the “The One That Got Away” trophy will be unlocked for the player, as well as 1500 ETO and a mask.
More: How to Unlock New Masks in Watch Dogs: Legion
Watch Dogs: Legion is available now on Play Station 4, Xbox One, PC, and Google Stadia.
Exclusive Preview: Preschool Panic In SCARENTHOOD #1
About The Author